Living for fleeting moments, wanderlust, and head over heals for places and people that will never be mine… My entire life makes sense. I was made from October; A time of year when everything changes.
Be with someone who you don’t have to hide from, in any way. Whether it’s your morning face before you’ve put your make up on, an embarrassing story to tell about something that happened on your way home, or an ambition you’ve had since you were six… make sure you end up with someone who knows all of it and still loves you. A person you can tell your whole life to is a person worth spending a life with.
- parents: ugh newborns are awful i havent slept in weeks and they cost so much
- parents: ugh toddlers are awful everything is broken and i havent slept past 5 in weeks and they cost so much
- parents: ugh children are awful all they do is want want want and never give back and they cost so much
- parents: ugh pre teens are awful for many many reasons
- parents: ugh teenagers are awful theyre lazy slobs who dont do anything and they cost so much
- parents: having kids ruined my body, my house, my bank, and my social life
- kid/teen/young adult/adult: i dont want kids
- parent: wHaaATT YOU DONT WANT KIDS? HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THEM THEYRE WONDERFUL YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR MIND WHEN YOU GET OLDER